Generic Name :INDAPAMIDE ABSTRACT- Indapamide is a water tablet or pill known as thiazide diuretic. It helps in preventing...
Indapamide is a water tablet or pill known as thiazide diuretic. It helps in preventing the body from absorption of excessive salt to avoid fluid retention (Edema). This drug is used to treat heart failure and high blood pressure. It is only available on prescription.
- Indapamide is to be taken as directed by the doctors. Consume this drug only as prescribed to avoid overdose or other harmful effects.
- Adult dosages: Oral Tablet: 1.25 mg and 2.5 mg
- Increased thirst
- Mood changes
- Muscle cramps
RARE SIDE EFFECTS:
- Skin Rash
- Stomach upset
- Arsenic Trioxide
Indapamide has major interactions with 13 different drugs.
MODERATE INTERACTIONS OF IBRANCE ARE:
Ibrance has moderate interactions with 367 different drugs.
- Provide the doctor with a detailed and accurate medical history prior to drug prescription. Notify especially in case of illnesses and conditions related to liver, kidney, diabetes, gout or low levels of potassium or sodium in blood.
- Do not use this drug in case of an allergy to Imuran itself.
- Do not nurse while on drug course as it can affect the unborn baby.
- Use necessary precautions and birth control measures to prevent pregnancy during the drug course.
- Use this drug as per the doctor’s dosing instructions only. Do not overdose Indapamide as it may result in dizziness, dry mouth, weakness and muscle pain.
- Follow doctor’s instructions on the type and amount of liquid to intake.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.