– Connect & discuss with pharma companies in one step.
– Connect with your peers in one step to get access to second-opinion and mentorship.
– Connect with NGO in one step.
– Connect for CSR Activity in one step.
– Connect with Doctor Association in one step.
– Gain Latest updates on Medical News.
– Compare Medicine with price/ingredients/diseases.
– Know more about any pharma company by just viewing their profile (i.e. Licenses, Main brand products, and Annual Sales Turnover)
– Ask for a sample medicine via “Request a Sample Feature.”
– Personal Assistant to track all patients information.
– Schedule Appointment.
– Share clinical data whenever required by patient.
– Complete your profile to increase your followers.
– Share your experiences achievements and videos of your research.
– Get an opinion from doctors across India.
– Get latest updates job opportunities in medical industry.
– Share articles, this is about your specialisation.
– Connect to a pharma company to be a part of their CSR Activity.
– Request a pharma company to conduct a CSR Activity in your area.
– Connect to any Trust/NGO
– Request a Trust/NGO to conduct an activity in your area.
– Get notified by NGO’s in your location for participation in health camps.
– Conduct a webinar to increase your reach through Medicus app.
– Share your experience or research with one click.
Give your suggestions to Government Body(Upcoming)
Medicus App Features
1. Connect to Pharma Company in One Step.
2. Check Medicine availability in your place.
3. As required you can Request for a sample.
4. Be a part of CSR Activity.
5. Compare Medicine with price/ ingredients / diseases.
6. Gain Latest updates on Medical News (News Feed / Global News).
7. Check Company Profile (i.e. Drug License / GMP/ WHO-GMP documents).
8. Share articles/thesis about their specialization (On News Feed).
9. Second Opinion (On News Feed).
10. Patient Management with calendar schedule feature.
11. Job Opportunities (On News Feed)
12. Round Table Conference.
13. Connect to peers.
14. Go Live (Webinar).
Medicus Bridging The Mediverse
Go Digital to get access to 190,000+ Doctors