Filter By Category
Infliximab is used to treat auto-immune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriasis and Crohn’s disease. It helps in reducing the inflammation in the body by decreasing the effects of bodily substances. This drug is mostly used in the cases where other medications fail to give effective results.
- Infliximab is to be takenas directed by the doctors. Consumethis drug only as prescribed to avoidoverdose or other harmfuleffects.
- Dosages: 100 mg
- Bladder pain
- Back pain
- Painful urination
- Swollen glands
- Chest discomfort
- Increased sweating
- Blood in the stools
- High fever
- Dark urine
MODERATE DRUG INTERACTIONS –
- Provide the doctor with a detailed and accurate medical history prior to drug prescription. Notify especially in case of illnesses and conditions related to fungal infections, tuberculosis, heart problems, diabetes, seizures and weak immunity.
- Do not use this drug in case of an allergy to Infliximab itself.
- Do not nurse while on drug course as it can affect the unborn baby.
- It may cause rare types of cancers of bone marrow, liver, spleen or skin which can be fatal. Consult with doctor about the risks involved.
- This drug is not recommended in children below 6 years of age.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.