Filter By Category
Ivabradine slows the heart rate by affecting the electrical activity of heart so as to make it pump more blood through the body. It is used in people suffering from chronic heart failure to help them minimizing the risk of getting hospitalized. Enlarged heart can also lead to heart failure which can be improved with the use of this drug.
- Ivabradine has to be taken as directed by the doctors. Consume this drug only as prescribed to avoid overdose, medication faults or other harmful effects.
- Adult dosages: Oral Tablet: 5 mg; 7.5 mg
- Chest pain
- Blurred vision
- Irregular heartbeat
- Double vision
- Skin Rash
- Provide the doctor with a detailed and accurate medical history prior to drug prescription. Notify especially in case of illnesses and conditions related to liver, heart and low BP.
- Do not use this drug in case of an allergy to Ivabradine itself.
- Do not nurse while on drug course as it can affect the unborn baby.
- Use necessary precautions and birth control measures to prevent pregnancy during the drug course.
- Use this drug as per the doctor’s dosing instructions only.
- This drug may increase the brightness in the vision during the initial treatment.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.