ABSTRACT – Tooth decay is the condition where the hard surface of the teeth gets permanently damaged by a...
Tooth decay is the condition where the hard surface of the teeth gets permanently damaged by a tiny opening or hole on it. It is a very common condition also known as cavities which can happen at any age by a cause of multiple factors. It has to be treated with utmost care because in severe cases, it can affect the deeper layers of the teeth if left untreated.
- Dental Plaque Formation
- Plaque attacking the tooth resulting in sensitivity
- Plaque formation in Tooth root
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS –
- Severe toothache
- Sensitivity in the tooth
- Pain while eating and drinking
- Visible holes on the teeth
- Severe pain
- Tooth Abscess as a result of bacterial infection
- Severe swelling or pus in and around the tooth
- Permanent damage of the tooth
- Nutrition deficiency and weight loss