ABSTRACT – Typhoid is a type of bacterial infection results into fever. It is a contagious condition which can...
Typhoid is a type of bacterial infection results into fever. It is a contagious condition which can spread from an infected person, also contaminated food and water can result into this disease. Vaccines against this condition is available in the market which can partially treat and protect the person from this infection. Although, keeping it untreated can worsen the situation and it can become fatal.
- A bacteria called Salmonella typhi
- Consumption of contaminated food and water
- People who are Chronic Typhoid Carriers
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS –
- High fever
- Abdominal pain and swelling
- Loss of appetite
- Intestinal bleeding
- Inflammation in various regions of heart, kidney and pancreas