Generic Name : SUVOREXANT ABSTRACT – Belsomra is a drug that is used to treat sleeping disorders like insomnia....
Belsomra is a drug that is used to treat sleeping disorders like insomnia. This drug is used to stabilize the patient’s sleep and wake cycle. This drug is consumed minimally, yet produces effective results over time.
- Belsomra is to be taken as directed by the doctors.
- The lowest dosage required is generally recommended.
- Each dose is to be taken once a night, 30 minutes before sleeping and 7 hours time before the planned wake-up time.
- General dosing –
- The intensity and strength of dosage may go up to 20mg, consult your doctor regarding dosage, and follow the prescription religiously.
Tablet – 10mg (once a night)
SIDE EFFECTS –
- Unusual Drowsiness
RARE SIDE EFFECTS:
- Nightmares and unusual dreams
- Body aches
- Sore throat
- Ear congestion
- Difficulty in breathing
- Loss of voice
DRUG INTERACTIONS –
Belsomra has major interactions with 210 different drugs.