Generic Name : ESZOPICLONE ABSTRACT – Eszopiclone is an anxiolytic medication drug that is used to treat insomnia in...
Eszopiclone is an anxiolytic medication drug that is used to treat insomnia in patients who face difficulties in sleeping or have irregular sleep cycles. This drug works as a sedative by causing relaxation to aid sound sleep.
- Eszopiclone is to be taken as directed by the doctors. Consume this drug only as prescribed to avoid overdose or other harmful effects.
- This drug is to be taken orally once a day (1-3mg) before bedtime.
- General Adult Dosage available:
Oral – 1mg, 3mg
SIDE EFFECTS –
- Drowsiness during daytime
- Slight anxiety
- Unpleasant taste
- Mild rashes
- Symptoms of cold
- Sore throat
RARE SIDE EFFECTS –
- Increasing anxiety / mood disorders
- Problems with memory
- Suicidal tendencies
DRUG INTERACTIONS –
Eszopiclone has major interactions with 46 different drugs.
MODERATE DRUG INTERACTIONS –
Eszopiclone has moderate interactions with 260 different drugs.