Generic Name : FLUTICASONE NASAL SPRAY ABSTRACT – Flonase Nasal Spray is a corticosteroid that is used to treat...
Flonase Nasal Spray is a corticosteroid that is used to treat symptoms of cold and allergies, such as sneezing, runny noses or itchy / watery eyes. Composed of fluticasone propionate, Flonase works to reduce the effects of allergies by lowering the frequency of substance releases that are considered responsible for inflammations in the body.
- Flonase is to be taken as directed by the doctors. Consume this drug only as prescribed to avoid overdose or other harmful effects. Dosage is subject to variation.
- Shake the nasal spray before each use.
- Dispose of the spray bottle after 120 sprays.
- General Adult Dosage available:
Oral – 50mcg / spray (1 or 2 sprays in each nostril, per day)
SIDE EFFECTS –
- Sores / patches within the nose
- Back pain
- Sore throat
RARE SIDE EFFECTS –
- Severe nosebleeds
- Difficulty in breathing
- Severe fever
- Blurry vision
- Wounds that fail to heal
- Hormonal disorder
DRUG INTERACTIONS –
Flonase has major interactions with 23 different drugs.
MODERATE DRUG INTERACTIONS –
Flonase has moderate interactions with 16 different drugs.