Generic Name :HYDROCODONE BITARTRATE ABSTRACT- Hysingla ER is used for reducing severe pain in the body that is ongoing...
Hysingla ER is used for reducing severe pain in the body that is ongoing for long. It belongs to a category of drugs called as opioid analgesics. The drug works in the body by controlling the brain’s responses towards pain sensations. The medicine is not used for mild pains or the ones that are occasional.
- Hysingla ER has to be taken as directed by the doctors.
- Adult and pediatric dosages: Oral Tablet: 20 mg orally every 24 hours
- Bladder pain
- Body ache
- Difficult breathing
- Difficult urination
- Loss of voice
- Back pain
- Nasal congestion
- Rapid weight gain
- Sore throat
- Tightness in the chest
- Unusual weight gain or loss
RARE SIDE EFFECTS:
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Fast heartbeat
- Skin rash
- Loss of appetite
- Mental depression
Hysingla ER has major interactions with 179 different drugs. MODERATE DRUG INTERACTIONS–
Hysingla ER has moderate interactions with 315 different drugs.
- This drug contains inactive ingredients which may result in allergic reactions. So a pharmacist must be consulted before consuming it.
- It is necessary to discuss any medical history related to kidney and liver diseases, personal history of substance use, breathing problems, disorders related to brain, constipation, diarrhea, urination problems, and mood disorders.
- Since this drug makes a person dizzy so activities like driving and others which need more attention should be avoided.
- Use of this drug show more sensitive symptoms on adults like confusion, drowsiness, or constipation.
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION WITH HYSINGLA ER:
- Use of Hysingla ER in pregnancy may be acceptable only if the benefits exceed the risks involved.
- Studies in animal pregnancy have shown adverse effects on fetus. But no adequate studies have been found in humans to access the damage involved.
- Hysingla ER transfers into breast milk and results in adverse effects on infants. It may lead to symptoms like unexplained sleepiness and difficulty in breathing among infants.
- The use of the drug may result in irregular heartbeat rate and other symptoms like fainting and dizziness.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.