Generic Name:VALBENAZINE ABSTRACT- Ingrezza helps in preventing involuntary muscle movements by blocking the chemicals giving rise to them. It...
Ingrezza helps in preventing involuntary muscle movements by blocking the chemicals giving rise to them. It treats the symptoms of a nervous system disorder known as Tardive Dyskinesia which causes continuous and uncontrolled muscle movements, usually in the face like tongue or eye movement, chewing, lip smacking etc.
- Ingrezza is to be taken as directed by the doctors. Consume this drug only as prescribed to avoid overdose or other harmful effects.
- Dosages: 40 mg
- Dry mouth
- Difficult and painful urination
- Blurred vision
- Less urine volume
RARE SIDE EFFECTS-
- Joint pain
- Trouble in sleeping and movements
Ingrezza has major interactions with 101 different drugs.
MODERATE DRUG INTERACTIONS –
Ingrezza has moderate interactions with 321 different drugs.
- Provide the doctor with a detailed and accurate medical history prior to drug prescription. Notify especially in case of illnesses and conditions related to heart, liver or kidney.
- Do not use this drug in case of an allergy to Ingrezza itself.
- Do not nurse while on drug course as it can affect the unborn baby.
- This drug is not recommended in anyone below 18 years of age.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.