21 Nov 2019
Generic Name :Umeclidinium
Incruse Ellipta helps in improving breathing by relaxing airway muscles. It is an anticholinergic to avoid airflow barrier and reduces nerve impulses for involuntary muscle movements in adults with COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, including Bronchitis and Emphysema). Although, this drug is not recommended to treat Asthma.
- Incruse Ellipta is to be taken as directed by the doctors. Consume this drug only as prescribed to avoid overdose or other harmful effects.
- It should be administered as 1 oral inhalation at the same time daily and it cannot be used more than once in a day.
- Pain in bladder
- Difficulty in breathing
- Back pain
- Painful urination
- Infrequent weakness
RARE SIDE EFFECTS:
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty in urination
- Eye discomfort
- Decreased urination
- Joint pain
Incruse Ellipta has moderate interactions with 100 different drugs.
- Provide the doctor with a detailed and accurate medical history prior to drug prescription. Notify especially in case of conditions related to heart, urination problems, enlarged prostate.
- Do not use this drug in case of an allergy to the drug itself or any milk proteins.
- Information should be provided to doctor if the patient is pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not stop the consumption of this drug unless advised by doctor.
- People below 18 years of age are not recommended to take this drug.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.