22 Nov 2019
Generic Name :PROPRANOLOL
Inderal is a beta-blocker which are medications to reduce blood pressure. Beta-blockers affects the blood circulation and flow through veins and arteries in the heart. It is majorly used to treat heart and heartbeat disorders, angina (chest pain), tremors, high blood pressure or any other circulatory illnesses.
It is also used to reduce the severity and incidence of migraine headaches.
- Inderal is to be taken as di rected by the doctors.
- This oral medication is usually taken 2-4 times daily at the same time before meals although the dosages are based on the condition and response to the treatment.
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty in breathing
- Trouble in sleeping
- Chest tightness
RARE SIDE EFFECTS:
- Loss of appetite
- Chest pain
Inderal has major interactions with 39 different drugs.
MODERATE INTERACTIONS OF IBRANCE ARE:
Inderal has moderate interactions with 414 different drugs.
- Provide the doctor with a detailed and accurate medical history prior to drug prescription. Notify especially in case of heart illnesses and conditions such as Asthma, slow heart beats, thyroid, and liver or kidney disorders.
- Do not nurse while on drug course as it can affect the unborn baby.
- Use necessary precautions and birth control measures to prevent pregnancy during the drug course.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol.
- Use this drug as per the doctor’s dosing instructions only. Do not overdose Inderal as it may result in dizziness if getting up very fast from a sitting / lying position.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.