Madurai Health and Leprosy Relief Cent
17 May 2019
Madurai Health and Leprosy Relief Centre –
Mission–To translate the lines of marginalized, ill, poor people, victims of injustice, especially the ones who have lost the dear ones and have no one to take care of them.
Location– Tamil Nadu, Madurai
- Leprosy free medical camps in Madurai City and Rural populations.
- Free Medical camp for lepers and elders with ‘Velammal Medical College and Research Institute
- MCR foot wear camp for leprosy patients.
- Cataract surgery for lepers in Aravind Eye Hospitals, Madurai.
- Rehabilitation financial support for leprosy disabled people (Income generation activity).
- School Health and leprosy awareness programes.
- Survey work in rural populations in Madurai to identify new leprosy cases.