11 Dec 2018

An 18-year-old girl when trying to help a relative to put on a scarf, was holding a pin in her mouth and suddenly the pin slipped inside her mouth and lodged in her lung. The brother of the patient said that she was not in pain but felt uncomfortable. The girl was taken to the hospital, where they tried to remove the pin by endoscopic method but it was not successful. The doctor advised them to go to Mumbai. Then they took the patient her to Zen Municipality Hospital in Chembur. Dr. Arvind Kate said it would have damaged the blood vessels of lung and heart if the pin had not been removed immediately and also it could have developed an infection. They executed this by removing it using a bronchoscope.

The Ultimate Pharma Guide

©2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Powered by . Designed by Hats-Off

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?